Sneaky, sneaky! You found a hidden page! We applaud your diligence and interest in Pression. Please check back soon. When this message is gone, the information on this page will be complete.
Development of the Pression Inc. Wave has been grounded in science and based on actual results, not hype. Our Beta Test is no different. Sound scientific approaches that are easy to follow which track improvements that matter are the focus. Pression Inc. is seeking to work with 2-3 universities in the greater Philadelphia region who are serious about their athletes and have support staff around them to drive them to be their best.
Pression Inc.’s Beta Test of the Wave is a partnership between Pression Inc. and the university. Our university partner must be able to meet the requirements listed below to qualify as a Beta Tester in this round:
They key is to maintain your normal workout routine. Key measurements we will be taking during the Beta Test are:
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
Beta Test Process Overview
- At your university in the Philadelphia region
- Duration: 30 days
- Cost: $0
- All Pression Inc. Devices are loaned to the University free of charge
- 3-5 high-performing athletes per university
- There is no specified sport required, all sports are encouraged
- Reporting on key metrics will be required to be submitted weekly. When possible these metrics will be automatically collected.
- Pression Inc. Support:
- Pression Inc. staff will support your testing in person and virtually throughout the beta test period.